Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dates that have change my life.

Iv come arcoss this wonderful new website called Pintrest. http://pinterest.com/. My goodness it's full of wonderful and inspire things! One of the photos really Inspired me. Was a photo of all this dates that were special to a lady dates that changed her life. So im currently in the process of making a scrapbook page/alumb of all my special dates in my life that have changed me forever! Below is the ladies gorgeous photo!




So here are a few of my important dates!!

23/08/2005

9/10/2007

19/10/2009

28/03/2010


First date Chris and i fell in love, second date the day our son was born, third was the day our daughter was born fourth date was the day we resuced Bailey our puppy from not having a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment